Saturday, October 15, 2016

How To Change U S P S Address

Privacy Act Statement: Your information will be used to provide you with mail forwarding and change of address services. Collection is authorized by 39 U.S.C. 401, 403, and 404. Providing the information is voluntary, but if not provided we will not be able to process your request. We do not disclose your information to third parties without your consent, except to facilitate the transaction, to act on your behalf or request, or as legally required. This includes the following limited circumstances: to a congressional office on your behalf; to financial entities regarding financial transaction issues; to a U.S. Postal Service (USPS) auditor; to entities, including law enforcement, as required by law or in legal proceedings; to contractors and other entities aiding us to fulfill the service (service providers); to federal, state, local or foreign government agencies regarding personnel matters or for the performance of its duties; for the service of legal process; for voter registration purposes; for jury service duties; to a disaster relief organization if the address has been impacted by a disaster or manmade hazard; to individuals or companies already in possession of your name and old mailing address, as an address correction service. Information will also be provided to licensed service providers of the USPS to perform mailing list correction service of lists containing your name and old address. A list of these licensed service providers can be obtained at the following URL:

Change Your Address

Are you moving? Report your change of address to continue receiving mail and government benefits.

Change Your Address with the Postal Service

Go to to change your address online. This is the preferred method for speed and convenience, and you immediately get an e-mail confirmation of the change.
Go to your local post office and request a Movers Guide.
You can also ask the USPS to temporarily change your address or hold your mail.

Change Your Address with Other Government Agencies

Other federal and state agencies to contact when changing your address include:

Internal Revenue Service (IRS)  – Contact the IRS to change your address if you are expecting a tax refund or other mail. You can also change your address with the IRS by writing your new address in the appropriate boxes on your tax return when you file.

Social Security Administration (SSA) – Change your address online using your my Social Security account if you receive Social Security retirement, survivors, or disability benefits or are enrolled in Medicare. If you don't receive Social Security benefits or Medicare, contact the SSA.

Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) – Contact the VA if you are a veteran who receives benefit payments or you wish to update your records.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) – Contact USCIS if you are a non-U.S. citizen who is required to register your address.

State Motor Vehicle Agencies – Contact your state to change your address on your driver's license or motor vehicle registration.
State Election Offices – Contact your state election office to change your address on your voter registration record.


  1. There are going to declared out CBSE 10th Result 2017 in the month of June, 2017 as expected. Move to Download CBSE 12th Result 2017 from here once releases out.

  2. Here you can get nice details about MP 10th Result 2017 and You can also check out Karnataka SSLC Result 2017 from here.we also provide you good details of Bihar Board 12th Result 2017 and Rajasthan Board 12th result 2017 which will be announced in May 2017.

  3. We provide Guaranteed SEO Services in Orange County for Top Ten Rankings in Google for your Websites in just $99/Month.

  4. Download Usps Address Change Online from Easy Two Minute Form. Usps Change Address Online, Usps Change Of Address Request. No Need To Go To The Post Office, No Need To Waste Time On Researching.

  5. Wanna Change Postal Address? Change Address Online Right Now in Only 2 Easy Steps. Just fill up our form and relax. We are here to help you out in Your Moving Process.